Griffith University Village welcomes Study Abroad and Exchange (SAEX) students studying at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus! Whether you’re here for 6 months, 12 months or more, we know you want to have the best all round experience during your time in Australia. Working closely with Griffith University, we ensure that SAEX students have access to a unique and comprehensive accommodation package, designed to make your transition to the Village effortless.
The SAEX Package for 2013 includes:
- A fully furnished room in a 5 bedroom apartment
- Utilities including water and electricity
- Data connection (extra charges apply for usage)
- The opportunity to use the ‘unused portion’ of your stay at another CLV Village in Australia or New Zealand (subject to availability)
- Students will need to supply their own bed linen and crockery (unless pre-ordered - contact email@example.com)
- Apartments may consist of co-ed occupancy
We understand that students who have come to Australia for a short time are often keen to see more of the country. Depending on their academic schedule, students may not be required to stay on campus for the duration of their time abroad. As part of the SAEX Package, we offer you the opportunity to spend the 'unused portion' (maximum of 2 weeks) of your stay at one of our other Villages in Australia or New Zealand, subject to availability.
Please note that this offer is only applicable outside of the academic year i.e. 1 January - 20 February (Semester 1) and 20 November - 31 December (Semester 2). You must let us know on application if you intend to take up this offer.
- 1 January 2013 - 30 June 2013
- 1 July 2013 - 31 December 2013
Find out about the Study Abroad and Exchange fees.